5 must-include ingredients to include in your meals this monsoon!
- By Meghna Kar
- • Aug 25, 2022
Monsoon is here & so is our cravings for all things fried, isn’t it? The perfect weather for that hot pakodas, vadas, besan ka chilla, freshly baked cakes & so much more… We all love anything fried & delicious to go with our hot beverages while it’s pouring outside. But let’s not forget that with this pleasant season comes also worries. It is true that the monsoon also brings with it a plethora of health problems that can test the immune system of the body. It is also unfortunately true that the rainy season brings with it a host of health problems, which test the body’s immune system.
Some healthy foods that we can include during this season:
- Organic Turmeric Powder As the age-old tradition says, turmeric powder has multiple health benefits. Known to be the spice for all seasons and not just for rainy season, Turmeric powder is known for its healing properties. It has both, anti-septic & anti-oxidant properties Pro Nature Organic Turmeric Powder is rich in Oil Content and Curcumin Content which fights any kind of infection in the body & keeps you healthy. All you need is 1/4th quantity as that of other regular Brands to get the authentic taste and flavour of the spice.
- Gir A2 Cow Ghee The health benefits of A2 Cow Ghee to our body & mind are undisputable. One of the most treasured foods with unbelievable healing properties is A2 Cow Ghee. A2 Ghee is made from grass-fed, high-quality milk of Gir cows. The process of making A2 ghee is applying traditional methods like the ‘Hand-Churned Bilona Process’, the processing heat is minimum and preserves maximum nutrients. It not only boosts energy, but it also reduces inflammation due to presence of Butyric Acid. Pro Nature Classic Gir A2 Cow Ghee is medicinal in nature, as we follow the texts laid down in Ayurveda. This way, you ensure not only your health and well-being, but that of your family and other loved ones as well. The A2 milk of Pro Nature yields up to 1-2 litres of milk a day as compared to 30 litres a day by Hybrid cows. This itself makes it packed with high nutrition.
- Organic Pulses One of the foods that has been consumed for more than 10,000 years are Pulses and they’re used all over the globe in different ways. Pro Nature Organic range of Pulses are unpolished, naturally gluten free & a rich source of Protein, fibre, and a significant source of minerals and vitamins like zinc, iron, folate, and magnesium.
- Organic Fenugreek seeds/Methi Fenugreek is an energy booster, and it contains all the necessary minerals for it to take care of our body, even during fever and digestive disorders. The uniqueness of Pro Nature Organic Fenugreek (Methi) lies in its authentic taste and strong aroma.
- Organic Dry Fruits Munching on cashews, almonds, and walnuts is a good idea, no matter what the season. However, as these nuts are rich in vitamins and minerals, these are great options to add to your monsoon diet. Rich in riboflavin, niacin, and Vitamin E, these food items help to strengthen your immunity. Also, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which helps in keeping your cells healthy. If you are thinking of binge eating replace junk food and add dry fruits and seeds in your diet and make your nutrition complete with the bliss of immunity.
So, the next time you feel guilty about consuming greasy yet delicious food during monsoon, stop right there. Head over to www.pronatureorganic.com & order yourself some healthy, 100% Certified Organic food products & indulge guilt-free! Always remember, your nutrition and immunity depend on the food you eat. Therefore, you should be conscious of what you are feeding in. In this tough time of the pandemic, when keeping your immunity uptight is highly crucial, do have a focus on your diet and safety as well.